We tried dozens of leathers before settling on Horween Chromexcel. We were looking for a leather that was durable and could take daily abuse, but that was soft on the interior when up against the neck. Some leathers seemed to work, but had terrible colour-transference. Our white shirt collars were left with stains. Horween Chromexcel is, in our minds, the only leather worth using on camera neck straps.
• Three sizes available - 100cm - (39 3/8"), 110cm - (43 5/16") and 120cm - (47 1/4"). Measured from split ring to split ring (key ring).
• Two colours available: brown and black.
• High-quality, large rivets to ensure durability and longevity.
• Horween Chromexcel leather. Known for its durability and softness, as well as it’s lack of colour-transference. Meaning, the dye will not rub off on your clothes.
• Recommended max weight is 7lbs. Although straps has been tested to support weight up to 30lbs without breaking, or splitting.
• Lug mount. Fits all lug mount cameras, including Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Sony, Fujifilm and most 35mm vintage cameras.
• Comes with two different sizes of split rings to ensure optimum compatibility with all lug mount cameras.
See a full list of compatible cameras here.