Our Regent Street bag is perhaps the most luxurious camera bag ever produced. It is made entirely of Horween Chromexcel leather. Known as one of the most durable and beautiful of all leathers. A 3 story building in Chicago is solely dedicated to one thing; making Chromexcel leather. We’re proud to be the first camera bag manufacturer to be using this incredible leather.
• Size – 10” x 8” x 5” (25.4cm x 20.32cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight - 3.5lbs (1.58kg)
• Main body Colour - brown.
• Main body material– Horween Chromexcel leather.
• Flap material – Horween Chromexcel leather.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Durable vegetable tanned leather straps and trim.
• Methods used to open and close bag – trigger hook with dual-d ring system. Second d-ring acts as an overflow ring, when you pack a little too much gear. Trigger hook is extremely effective in deterring thieves. This is one of the most secure camera bag systems we know of.
• Removable insert – padded. Can be removed so bag can be used as a day bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Our small range of camera bags were designed to be used with mirrorless and Leica cameras, however, they also work really well for one pro-DSLR body with lens attached.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
• Due to the nature of the leather we use, no bag can be guaranteed to look exactly the same. That's the beauty of a truly unique and handmade product. Each bag will have it's own distinctive look, markings, character and feel.
Luxury, definition: noun - the state of great comfort and extravagant living.