Our camera neck straps are made from Horween Chromexcel leather. Handmade in England, of course, in a factory which has a combined experience of more than 200 years making leather goods.
We tried dozens of leathers before settling on Horween Chromexcel. We were looking for a leather that was durable and could take daily abuse, but that was soft on the interior of the neck pad. Some leathers seemed to work, but had terrible colour-transference. Our white shirt collars were left with stains. Horween Chromexcel is, in our minds, the only leather worth using on camera neck straps.
• Four sizes available - 100cm - (39 3/8"), 110cm - (43 5/16"), 120cm - (47 1/4") and 130cm - (51 3/16"). Measured from split ring to split ring (key ring).
• Two colours available: brown and black.
• Brown is accented with orange stitching. Black is accented with red stitching.
• Horween Chromexcel leather. Known for its durability and softness, as well as it’s lack of colour-transference. Meaning, the dye will not rub off on your clothes.
• Recommended max weight is 7lbs. Although straps has been tested to support weight up to 30lbs without breaking, or splitting.
• Lug mount. Fits all lug mount cameras, including Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Sony, Fujifilm and most 35mm vintage cameras.
• Comes with two different sizes of split rings to ensure optimum compatibility with all lug mount cameras.
See a full list of compatible cameras here.