Please note: this is a second. Photos above are of brand new, saleable stock. This has cosmetic imperfections that would not qualify it to be sold with new stock. Rather than throw it away like some other luxury brands, we prefer not to waste anything. And instead, to offer our seconds to you, in order for you to get use from them. And at a steep discount to buying new.
We cannot photograph each second as it is too time consuming. We only sell seconds that have cosmetic blemishes. Usually on the soft side of the strap, where the colour has bled through, or has changed in the tanning process. These cosmetic imperfections do not in any way affect the use of the strap. We sell them at a 40% discount in order to allow those that would like our products, but do not want to, or cannot spend the money on them. The trade off, is that you do not know what the cosmetic imperfection is. Sometimes it will be very small and sometimes it will cover most of the soft side of the strap. The imperfections are almost always on the side of the strap that is not visible when wearing the strap.
- All seconds are sold as-is.
- No returns/refunds will be allowed unless the product is faulty.
- All seconds are constructed in the exact same manner as our current new stock and we wouldn’t hesitate to use them as normal.
- However, no warranty is given with any of our seconds.
I can clearly, without hesitation, say that this is one of the finest leather camera straps I have ever seen or owned. The leather is soft, the stitching is flawless. – Leica Rumors
Westminster Leather Camera Strap
We tried dozens of leathers before settling on Horween Chromexcel for our leather camera straps. We were looking for a leather that was durable and could take daily abuse, but that was soft on the interior of the neck pad. Some leathers seemed to work, but had terrible colour-transference. Our white shirt collars were left with stains. Horween Chromexcel is, in our minds, the only leather worth using for camera straps.
• Four sizes available – 100cm – (39 3/8″), 110cm – (43 5/16″), 120cm – (47 1/4″) and 130cm – (51 3/16″). Measured from split ring to split ring (key ring).
• Width: 1.5cm (Neck Pad – 4cm)
• Two colours available: black and brown.
• Black is accented with red stitching. Brown is accented with orange stitching.
• Horween Chromexcel leather. Known for its durability and softness, as well as its lack of colour-transference. Meaning, the dye will not rub off on your clothes.
• Recommended max weight is 5lbs. Although straps have been tested to support weight up to 30lbs without breaking or splitting.
• Lug mount. Fits all lug mount cameras, including Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Sony, Fujifilm and most 35mm vintage cameras.
• We use the finest quality 304 stainless steel split rings and provide you with multiple rings in case you ever need to replace them.
See a full list of compatible cameras here.
Click here to find out more about how our leather camera straps are made.
I can clearly, without hesitation, say that this is one of the finest leather camera straps I have ever seen or owned. The leather is soft, the stitching is flawless. As usual – you get what you pay for. Several websites have already labeled Hawkesmill as the best camera strap in the world and I have to agree 100%. – Read full review.
The Hawkesmill camera straps are incredibly well made, feel great, and overall have a nice appeal to them. They surely do their job and they do it rather well. If you want one strap that’s absolutely perfect and gives you room to make adjustments accordingly, then spring for these straps. – Read full review.
Overall I absolutely cannot fault this strap so can comfortably give it a 10/10, and I’m generally fussy. Sure the price is high but so is the quality. Buy one of these and you’ll probably not need another for at least ten years. – Read full review.