Cambridge Rope Camera Strap
We wanted to create a more sustainable camera strap and this is the result. Our rope camera straps are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. There’s no greenwashing here. Just a more sustainable product in order to do our part in helping to preserve our beautiful planet. In addition to the rope being made from recycled plastic, we also use off-cuts from our Horween leather camera straps for the ends. As a result, there is little, to no leather wastage created from any of our straps.
• Four sizes available – 90cm – (35 3/4″), 100cm – (39 3/8″), 110cm – (43 5/16″), 120cm – (47 1/4″). Measured from split ring to split ring (key ring).
• Marine rope made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. With an average break load of 3,690kg.
• Rope diameter: 10mm.
• Leather ends made from off-cuts from our Horween leather camera straps.
• Multiple colours available.
• Our thread comes from Amann & Söhne. A German textile company that has been in business since 1854.
• Recommended max weight is 10lbs. Although straps have been tested to support weight up to 30lbs without breaking or splitting.
• Lug mount. Fits all lug mount cameras, including Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Sony, Fujifilm and most 35mm vintage cameras.
• We use the finest quality 304 stainless steel split rings and provide you with multiple rings in case you ever need to replace them.
See a full list of compatible cameras here.
Ensure you care for your strap. Follow our care guide and read our FAQs page for further details.
Click here to find out more about how our camera straps are made.
I can clearly, without hesitation, say that this is one of the finest leather camera straps I have ever seen or owned. The leather is soft, the stitching is flawless. As usual – you get what you pay for. Several websites have already labeled Hawkesmill as the best camera strap in the world and I have to agree 100%. – Read full review.
The Hawkesmill camera straps are incredibly well made, feel great, and overall have a nice appeal to them. They surely do their job and they do it rather well. If you want one strap that’s absolutely perfect and gives you room to make adjustments accordingly, then spring for these straps. – Read full review.
Overall I absolutely cannot fault this strap so can comfortably give it a 10/10, and I’m generally fussy. Sure the price is high but so is the quality. Buy one of these and you’ll probably not need another for at least ten years. – Read full review.
There are no reviews yet.