Kensington Leather Camera Strap
We tried dozens of leathers before settling on Horween Chromexcel for our leather camera straps. We were looking for a leather that was durable and could take daily abuse, but that was soft on the interior of the neck pad. Some leathers seemed to work, but had terrible colour-transference. Our white shirt collars were left with stains. Horween Chromexcel is, in our minds, the only leather worth using for camera straps.
• Three sizes available – 100cm – (39 3/8″), 110cm – (43 5/16″) and 120cm – (47 1/4″). Measured from split ring to split ring (key ring).
• Width – 1.5cm
• Two colours available: brown and black.
• High-quality, large rivets to ensure durability and longevity.
• Horween Chromexcel leather. Known for its durability and softness, as well as its lack of colour-transference. Meaning, the dye will not rub off on your clothes.
• Recommended max weight is 5lbs. Although straps have been tested to support weight up to 30lbs without breaking or splitting.
• Lug mount. Fits all lug mount cameras, including Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Sony, Fujifilm and most 35mm vintage cameras.
• Split rings proudly made in England, using non-corrosive chrome plating.
See a full list of compatible cameras here.