Ordered it for my Fujifilm X100T, it’s my only strap besides the Fujifilm strap that came with the camera (and that I used for measuring to decide for the length …).
Feels very nice, perfect width for me, looks just as nice as on the pictures. – Felix Scholtes
Kensington Leather Camera Strap
We tried dozens of leathers before settling on Horween Chromexcel for our leather camera straps. We were looking for a leather that was durable and could take daily abuse, but that was soft on the interior of the neck pad. Some leathers seemed to work, but had terrible colour-transference. Our white shirt collars were left with stains. Horween Chromexcel is, in our minds, the only leather worth using for camera straps.
• Five sizes available: 90cm – (35 1/2″), 100cm – (39 3/8″), 110cm – (43 5/16″), 120cm – (47 1/4″) and 130cm – (51 1/5″). Measured from split ring to split ring (key ring). Please note: if ordering with a Peak Design anchor the length will be 10cm longer. If you require a specific size, please order one size down to accommodate for the anchor links.
• Width: 1.5cm
• Two colours available: brown and black.
• Several thread colours are available: black, dark brown, orange, navy and red. The default thread colour is orange for our brown straps and red for our black straps. Our thread comes from Amann & Söhne. A German textile company that has been in business since 1854.
• Horween Chromexcel leather. Known for its durability and softness, as well as its lack of colour-transference. Meaning, the dye will not rub off on your clothes.
• Recommended max weight is 5lbs. Although straps have been tested to support weight up to 30lbs without breaking or splitting.
• Lug mount. Fits all lug mount cameras, including Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Sony, Fujifilm and most 35mm vintage cameras.
• We use the finest quality 304 stainless steel split rings and provide you with multiple rings in case you ever need to replace them.
See a full list of compatible cameras here.
Click here to find out more about how our leather camera straps are made.
I can clearly, without hesitation, say that this is one of the finest leather camera straps I have ever seen or owned. The leather is soft, the stitching is flawless. As usual – you get what you pay for. Several websites have already labeled Hawkesmill as the best camera strap in the world and I have to agree 100%. – Read full review.
The Hawkesmill camera straps are incredibly well made, feel great, and overall have a nice appeal to them. They surely do their job and they do it rather well. If you want one strap that’s absolutely perfect and gives you room to make adjustments accordingly, then spring for these straps. – Read full review.
Overall I absolutely cannot fault this strap so can comfortably give it a 10/10, and I’m generally fussy. Sure the price is high but so is the quality. Buy one of these and you’ll probably not need another for at least ten years. – Read full review.