Let me say outright that the Hawkesmill Oxford is a very nice camera wrist strap. In fact, it’s probably the best strap I’ve ever seen, yet alone had the pleasure to use. – Shotkit
Oxford Leather Camera Wrist Strap
We tried dozens of leathers before settling on Horween Chromexcel for our Oxford leather camera wrist straps. We were looking for a leather that was durable and could take daily abuse, but that was soft on the interior when up against the skin. Horween Chromexcel is, in our minds, the only leather worth using on camera wrist straps. A photographer shouldn’t have to worry about their wrist strap. They should be able to use it and not have to think about it being uncomfortable, or worrying about it breaking. That’s what we’ve created with our Oxford leather camera wrist strap.
• Length – 22cm (8 3/4″)
• Width – 1.5cm
• Two colours available: brown and black.
• High-quality, large rivets to ensure durability and longevity.
• Horween Chromexcel leather. Known for its durability and softness, as well as its lack of colour-transference. Meaning, the dye will not rub off on your clothes.
• Recommended max weight is 5lbs. Although straps has been tested to support weight up to 30lbs without breaking or splitting.
• Lug mount. Fits all lug mount cameras, including Nikon, Leica, Olympus, Sony, Fujifilm and most 35mm vintage cameras.
• We use the finest quality 304 stainless steel split rings and provide you with multiple rings in case you ever need to replace them.
See a full list of compatible cameras here.
Click here to find out more about how our leather camera straps are made.
I can clearly, without hesitation, say that this is one of the finest leather camera straps I have ever seen or owned. The leather is soft, the stitching is flawless. As usual – you get what you pay for. Several websites have already labeled Hawkesmill as the best camera strap in the world and I have to agree 100%. – Read full review.
The Hawkesmill camera straps are incredibly well made, feel great, and overall have a nice appeal to them. They surely do their job and they do it rather well. If you want one strap that’s absolutely perfect and gives you room to make adjustments accordingly, then spring for these straps. – Read full review.
Overall I absolutely cannot fault this strap so can comfortably give it a 10/10, and I’m generally fussy. Sure the price is high but so is the quality. Buy one of these and you’ll probably not need another for at least ten years. – Read full review.