Small replacement camera bag insert
When making a product that is built to last for many years, one has to identify the weakest link in that product. In our case, and in the case of almost all camera bags, this is, of course, the Velcro-receptive material that is used on the inside of most camera bags.
This is why we think that it is very unwise for any camera bag manufacturer to simply line a camera bag with Velcro-receptive material instead of creating a removable insert. At some point, no matter how expensive your camera bag is, or what the manufacturer tells you, this material will fail, causing you to have to send the bag back to the company and hope it’s covered under warranty, or buy a new bag.
Highlights of our inserts:
• Made of high quality thick, dense foam and extra-tough nylon.
• Two front pockets for memory cards.
• Two pen holders on the front.
• Top flap to keep your camera and lens safe if the bag tips over.
• Older style insert replacements come with 2 dividers, 1 lens divider. Newer replacement inserts come with 2 dividers, 1 lens divider, 1 tablet divider.
• Inserts fit all of our small camera bags (old version and new): New Bond Street, Bond Street, Jermyn Street, St. James’s Street, Mounmouth Street, Marlborough, Regent Street and Sloane Street.
• Please note: there are 2 insert versions available. One with 3 press studs, to secure the insert inside the bag. And one with 1 large press stud to secure the insert inside the bag. Please inspect your current fully for compatibility before placing your order.