I continue to recommend Hawkesmill as a source for the absolute finest handmade bags and leather camera straps that will last you a lifetime. – FStoppers
Monmouth Street Camera Bag
• Size – 15.7” x 11” x 5” (40cm x 28cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 5lbs (2.2kg)
• Main body Colour – navy.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Belgian leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 large, expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 3 large internal dividers, 2 small lens dividers, 1 laptop divider.
• Backpack convertible. When the shoulder strap is looped through the d-rings on the rear of the bag, the bag can be used as a backpack. Ensuring comfortable, hands-free use, all day long.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit 15” MacBook. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• Handle is securely riveted to metal bar, running through top of flap. Rivets are used at every stress point, including: front straps, shoulder strap and handle.
• What can the bag fit? 15″ MacBook Pro, one pro-DSLR body with lens attached, one 70-200 f2.8 lens, flash unit (or two prime lenses stacked with divider) and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the Monmouth Street camera messenger bag
The Monmouth Street camera bag was designed around one of the most classic colour combinations all of time: navy and brown. It is also one of our favourite streets in London for a multitude of reasons.
We use the finest triple-layered waterproof canvas, paired with beautiful Belgian leather to create a camera bag that is as durable as it is beautiful.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.