Sloane Street Camera Bag
• Size – 15.7” x 11” x 5” (40cm x 28cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 6.5lbs (2.9kg)
• Main body Colour – black.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Italian leather straps and trim.
• Methods used to open and close bag – turn lock for ease of use with one hand, front double leather straps and buckle for security. Turn lock is not load-bearing. Front straps should always be done up before picking the bag up by the handle.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit 15” MacBook. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• Handle is securely riveted to steel bar, running through top of flap. Rivets are used at every stress point, including: front straps, shoulder strap, turn lock and handle.
• What can the bag fit? 15″ MacBook Pro, one pro-DSLR body with lens attached, one 70-200 f2.8 lens, flash unit (or two lenses stacked with divider) and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the Sloane Street camera messenger bag
The Sloane Street camera bag was the first design we created. We wanted to craft a bag that was minimalistic, but striking at the same time. A classic camera bag that would never go out of style. But instead one that blends in well with whatever the user is wearing. As soon as we put the charcoal tweed up against the black canvas we knew we had a winner. The Sloane Street is our best selling bag for a reason.
We use the finest triple-layered waterproof canvas, paired with Italian bubble leather to create a camera bag that is as durable as it is beautiful.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.