Small Bond Street Camera Bag
• Size – 10” x 8” x 5” (25.4cm x 20.32cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3lbs (1.4kg)
• Main body colour – black.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Italian leather straps and trim.
• Methods used to open and close bag – trigger hook with dual-d ring system. Second d-ring acts as an overflow ring, when you pack a little too much gear. Trigger hook is extremely effective in deterring thieves. This is one of the most secure camera bag systems we know of.
• Removable insert – padded. Can be removed so bag can be used as a day bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Our small range of camera bags were designed to be used with mirrorless and Leica cameras, however, they also work really well for one pro-DSLR body with lens attached.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the small Bond Street camera bag
It doesn’t matter whether you care about style or not, the saying, “black is the new black” is very true. Every brand needs their classic, all black product. This is ours! The small Bond Street camera bag uses thick, soft triple-layered waterproof canvas as well as durable black Italian bubble leather. We accent the bag with our custom-made nickel fittings for an ultra-modern, sleek looking, stylish camera bag.
The small Bond Street camera bag is the perfect bag to take with you when you don’t want to worry about what might unfold during your travels. No matter what Mother Nature throws at you the Bond Street camera bag can take it and look great while doing so. It is just as comfortable in a rainstorm as it is in a nice restaurant.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.
Samantha David –
Perfect little bag!!! Made from nice waterproof fabric and classy nickel fittings. Easy to get into. Holds what I need it to.
Theodore Junst –
I don’t do reviews. Ever. In fact, I wasn’t going to do this review but this bag is just too nice and there aren’t that many reviews for it here.
When you open the Hawkesmill package you are struck by the attention to detail and the packaging itself is very nice. The bag is housed in a gorgeous high quality dust bag, which is a nice touch. It is equal in quality to my L.V. dust bag. Very nice touch.
Once you open that there is this incredible bag in front of you. It is definitely the nicest camera bag I have ever seen. The material feels like premium materials, like no expense was spared. It is spacious for such a small bag and fits my gear well.
Let’s face it, nobody needs a camera bag this expensive… but OH BOY is it nice to have! What’s the point of living if you can’t treat yourself to something like this? Some people buy expensive luxury cars, or luxury clothes. I don’t. But I now own this and I couldn’t be happier! Well done Hawkesmill.
Leon Marks –
Perhaps the single best camera bag I have ever bought! Small, gorgeous and well thought out. A gem in this over crowded camera bag market!