Large replacement camera bag insert
When making a product that is built to last for many years, one has to identify the weakest link in that product. In our case, and in the case of almost all camera bags, this is, of course, the Velcro-receptive material that is used on the inside of most camera bags.
This is why we think that it is very unwise for any camera bag manufacturer to simply line a camera bag with Velcro-receptive material instead of creating a removable insert. At some point, no matter how expensive your camera bag is, or what the manufacturer tells you, this material will fail, causing you to have to send the bag back to the company and hope it’s covered under warranty, or buy a new bag.
Highlights of our inserts:
• Made of high quality thick, dense foam and extra-tough nylon.
• Two front pockets for memory cards.
• Two pen holders on the front.
• Top flap to keep your camera and lens safe if the bag tips over.
• Insert replacements come with 3 dividers, 2 lens dividers and 1 laptop divider.
• Inserts fit all of our large camera messenger bags: Bond Street, Jermyn Street, Marlborough, Monmouth and Sloane Street.
There are no reviews yet.