It’s not a cheap bag by any stretch of the imagination but I have to say, having used it for several months, I can see this bag lasting me forever. It’s a really beautifully crafted piece of, I suppose, luxury craftmanship but that really does stand out. – Kevin Mullins (Fujifilm ambassador)
Monmouth Street Camera Bag
• Size – 14.5” x 9.4” x 5” (37cm x 24cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Veg tanned leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 2 large internal dividers, 2 small lens dividers, 1 laptop divider.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit Kindle, iPad mini. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, personal carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Kindle, or iPad Mini, one pro-DSLR body with 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached, or mirrorless camera with lens attached, 2 prime lenses stacked and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the Monmouth Street camera bag
The Monmouth Street camera bag was designed around one of the most classic colour combinations all of time: navy and brown. It is also one of our favourite streets in London for a multitude of reasons.
We use the finest triple-layered waterproof canvas, paired with beautiful Belgian leather to create a camera bag that is as durable as it is beautiful.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.
Scott Anderson, Devon (verified owner) –
Thanks for the bag. It is really very nice! The smell of the leather and the feel of the tweed is just incredible! Worth every penny! Next time I would upgrade to UK express shipping though as it did take about a week to get to me and I’m not the most patient person! 😉 But other than that, I am very happy!