…my opinion there are much worse ideas than investing in a Hawkesmill bag which should last ten years easily, although my guess is a lot longer since I have a bag now for 5 years and it looks almost like new. –Nico Goodden
Jermyn Street Camera Bag
• Size – 14.5” x 9.4” x 5” (37cm x 24cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
• Main body Colour – deep olive.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Veg tanned leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 2 large internal dividers, 2 small lens dividers, 1 laptop divider.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit Kindle, iPad mini. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, personal carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Kindle, or iPad Mini, one pro-DSLR body with 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached, or mirrorless camera with lens attached, 2 prime lenses stacked and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the Jermyn Street camera bag
At Hawkesmill we are obsessed with the bucolic lifestyle. We believe we live in one of the most amazing countries in the world. England is renowned for its rolling countryside and green pastures. This is the bag we created as an homage to that lifestyle. We named it Jermyn Street to pay respect to the finest men’s shopping street in London, possibly the world.
The tweed flap is quintessentially British. Our Harris Tweed is woven in the Outer Hebrides by actual people, not machines. In fact, by statutory Act of Parliament, the weaving of Harris Tweed may only be done within the homes of the islanders. Furthermore, no automation is allowed. To this day, all Harris Tweed fabric is produced by human power and human power alone.
Pair this wonderful material with Italian bubble leather and you get a bag of unparalleled beauty and durability.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.