…my opinion there are much worse ideas than investing in a Hawkesmill bag which should last ten years easily, although my guess is a lot longer since I have a bag now for 5 years and it looks almost like new. –Nico Goodden
Monmouth Street Camera Bag
• Size – 10” x 8” x 5” (25.4cm x 20.32cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 2.75lbs (1.25kg)
• Main body Colour – navy.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Veg tanned leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 2 large internal dividers, 1 small lens divider, e-reader/tablet divider.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit Kindle, iPad mini. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, personal carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Kindle, or iPad Mini, one pro-DSLR body with 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached, or mirrorless camera with lens attached, 2 prime lenses stacked and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the Monmouth Street Camera Bag
The Monmouth Street camera bag was designed around one of the most classic colour combinations all of time: navy and brown. It is also one of our favourite streets in London for a multitude of reasons.
We use the finest triple-layered waterproof canvas, paired with beautiful Belgian leather to create a camera bag that is as durable as it is beautiful.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.
Rebecca S. (verified owner) –
Very nice bag and exceptional service. Shipped to me in California in 2 day!!
Alani Valentine (verified owner) –
Such a lovely camera bag! I knew it was going to be nice from the reviews and the photos online, but WOW! It’s GORGEOUS!
Noelle White (verified owner) –
Bought this for a present for a VIP client that loves photography. I can’t say who it was for, but they love it!
Hawkesmill was brilliant. We needed the bag asap if not sooner, as it was their birthday the next day, and we were not let down. Thanks very much for all your help!
Judith Masaru (verified owner) –
Brilliant customer service. I had a few questions and the team answered them all quickly. The bag itself is beyond my expectations! It’s not too small and not too big. Perfect for a DSLR with a good sized lens on it. The feel of it is to die for. I can’t quite put it into words. It just feels like class. Bravo!