…my opinion there are much worse ideas than investing in a Hawkesmill bag which should last ten years easily, although my guess is a lot longer since I have a bag now for 5 years and it looks almost like new. –Nico Goodden
Monmouth Street Camera Bag
• Size – 10” x 8” x 5” (25.4cm x 20.32cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 2.75lbs (1.25kg)
• Main body Colour – navy.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Veg tanned leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 2 large internal dividers, 1 small lens divider, e-reader/tablet divider.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit Kindle, iPad mini. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, personal carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Kindle, or iPad Mini, one pro-DSLR body with 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached, or mirrorless camera with lens attached, 2 prime lenses stacked and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the Monmouth Street Camera Bag
The Monmouth Street camera bag was designed around one of the most classic colour combinations all of time: navy and brown. It is also one of our favourite streets in London for a multitude of reasons.
We use the finest triple-layered waterproof canvas, paired with beautiful Belgian leather to create a camera bag that is as durable as it is beautiful.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.