…if you are looking for a premium camera bag but stop for a second thinking “this is expensive”, think how expensive your camera is and how pricey it gets to buy a cheap camera bag every year again and again and again because you need to replace it. Your camera deserves better. –Nico Goodden
New Bond Street Camera Bag
• Size – 14.5” x 9.4” x 5” (37cm x 24cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – full grain bubble, veg tanned leather.
• Fittings – Solid brass.
• Veg tanned leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 2 large internal dividers, 2 small lens dividers, 1 laptop divider.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit Kindle, iPad mini. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, personal carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Kindle, or iPad Mini, one pro-DSLR body with 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached, or mirrorless camera with lens attached, 2 prime lenses stacked and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the New Bond Street camera bag
New Bond Street has been a home for retail shops since the 18th century. And well before that, there was a Roman fort in this spot. Our New Bond Street with its rich black bubble leather, black canvas and solid brass fittings is as luxurious as it gets.
We designed this bag to pay homage to the great British field bag. In use since at least 1880, the quintessential English field bag has been relatively unchanged for over 130 years. We use triple layered waterproof canvas, paired with rich, black bubble leather. Everything is kept nice and secure with heavy duty clog balls and thick leather straps. We designed the New Bond Street bag to hold everything you may require, whether shooting briefly for pleasure, or a week on assignment. It is big enough to carry what you need, and small enough to still be discreet.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.
Tessa Crompton (verified owner) –
I was in need of a new camera bag after my old faithful one started to look a bit tired. After 15 years of weekly use, can you blame it!?!? I was hesitant to switch brands, especially since the bag I had is from Hawkesmills main UK competitor.
But I am very glad I did. It’s hard to say that the quality of the Hawkesmill is better than my previous bag, but the materials feel much more durable and expensive. Which shouldn’t be surprising as the Hawkesmill bag is twice the price of the Billingham. Also, the leather top of the Hawkesmill is really a nice touch. It smells really nice and looks even nicer. It’s like Gucci made a camera bag. That’s how good it is.
Dr Tom Moore (verified owner) –
Your camera bags are of the best quality. They are the finest made on planet earth.
Dr Tom Moore Neurosurgeon in Texas