It’s not a cheap bag by any stretch of the imagination but I have to say, having used it for several months, I can see this bag lasting me forever. It’s a really beautifully crafted piece of, I suppose, luxury craftmanship but that really does stand out. – Kevin Mullins (Fujifilm ambassador)
New Bond Street Camera Bag
• Size – 10” x 8” x 5” (25.4cm x 20.32cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 2.75lbs (1.25kg)
• Main body Colour – black.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – full grain bubble, veg tanned leather.
• Fittings – solid brass.
• Veg tanned leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 2 large internal dividers, 1 small lens divider, e-reader/tablet divider.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit Kindle, iPad mini. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, personal carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Kindle, or iPad Mini, one pro-DSLR body with 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached, or mirrorless camera with lens attached, 2 prime lenses stacked and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the New Bond Street camera bag
New Bond Street has been a home for retail shops since the 18th century. And well before that, there was a Roman fort in this spot. Our New Bond Street with its rich black bubble leather, black canvas and solid brass fittings is as luxurious as it gets.
We designed this bag to pay homage to the great British field bag. In use since at least 1880, the quintessential English field bag has been relatively unchanged for over 130 years. We use triple layered waterproof canvas, paired with rich, black bubble leather. Everything is kept nice and secure with heavy duty clog balls and thick leather straps. We designed the New Bond Street bag to hold everything you may require, whether shooting briefly for pleasure, or a week on assignment. It is big enough to carry what you need, and small enough to still be discreet.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.