Due to supply chain issues and the recent lockdown in China (the feet and trigger hooks are made in China) we are not able to make this bag at the moment. Unfortunately, we do not know when it will be back in stock. We apologise for the inconvenience.
It’s not a cheap bag by any stretch of the imagination but I have to say, having used it for several months, I can see this bag lasting me forever. It’s a really beautifully crafted piece of, I suppose, luxury craftmanship but that really does stand out. – Kevin Mullins (Fujifilm ambassador)
St. James’s Street Camera Bag
• Size – 14.5” x 9.4” x 5” (37cm x 24cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
• Main body Colour – chocolate brown.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – full grain bubble, veg tanned leather.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Veg tanned leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 2 large internal dividers, 2 small lens dividers, 1 laptop divider.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit Kindle, iPad mini. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, personal carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Kindle, or iPad Mini, one pro-DSLR body with 24-70mm f2.8 lens attached, or mirrorless camera with lens attached, 2 prime lenses stacked and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
In short, this bag is stunning. If James Bond was heading off to Skyfall for a weekend, this is what he’d pack his Leica sniper camera and exploding lenses into. – ShotKit
About the St. James’s Street camera bag
St. James’s Street in London is home to some of England’s most established and longstanding brands. This is where Winston Churchill first bought his cigars. JJ Fox still has the original records, showing what and when he ordered them. Lock and Co. has been the hatter of choice to royalty for generations.
We designed this bag to pay homage to the great British field bag. In use since at least 1880, the quintessential English field bag has been relatively unchanged for over 130 years. We use triple layered waterproof canvas, paired with rich, chocolate bubble leather. Everything is kept nice and secure with heavy duty clog balls and thick leather straps. We designed the St. James’s Street bag to hold everything you may require, whether shooting briefly for pleasure, or a week on assignment. It is big enough to carry what you need, and small enough to still be discreet.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.