St. James’s Street Camera Bag
• Size – 14.5” x 9.4” x 5” (37cm x 24cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
• Main body Colour – chocolate brown.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – full grain bubble, veg tanned leather.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Bubble leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 large, expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 3 large internal dividers, 2 small lens dividers, 1 laptop divider.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit 13” MacBook. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• Handle is securely riveted to metal bar, running through top of flap. Rivets are used at every stress point, including: front straps, shoulder strap and handle.
• What can the bag fit? 13″ MacBook Pro, one pro-DSLR body with lens attached, one 24-70mm f2.8 lens, flash unit (or two prime lenses stacked with divider) and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the St. James’s Street camera bag
St. James’s Street in London is home to some of England’s most established and longstanding brands. This is where Winston Churchill first bought his cigars. JJ Fox still has the original records, showing what and when he ordered them. Lock and Co. has been the hatter of choice to royalty for generations.
We designed this bag to pay homage to the great British field bag. In use since at least 1880, the quintessential English field bag has been relatively unchanged for over 130 years. We use triple layered waterproof canvas, paired with rich, chocolate bubble leather. Everything is kept nice and secure with heavy duty clog balls and thick leather straps. We designed the St. James’s Street bag to hold everything you may require, whether shooting briefly for pleasure, or a week on assignment. It is big enough to carry what you need, and small enough to still be discreet.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.