Marlborough Camera Bag
• Size – 15.7” x 11” x 5” (40cm x 28cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 5lbs (2.25kg)
• Main body Colour – Moss
• Main body material– 18oz Superdry waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – 180z Superdry waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Durable vegetable tanned leather straps and trim.
• Methods used to open and close bag – turn lock for ease of use with one hand, front double leather straps and buckle for security. Turn lock is not load-bearing. Front straps should always be done up before picking the bag up by the handle.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit 15” MacBook. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• Handle is securely riveted to steel bar, running through top of flap. Rivets are used at every stress point, including: front straps, shoulder strap, turn lock and handle.
• What can the bag fit? 15″ MacBook Pro, one pro-DSLR body with lens attached, one 70-200 f2.8 lens, flash unit (or two lenses stacked with divider) and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the Marlborough camera messenger bag
This camera bag was created because of our intense love affair with durable canvas bags. Those old bags that you see in movies. They appear to never fail despite looking like they were used in both World Wars and then taken on a safari afterwards. The first time we saw one of those trusty canvas bags was in a glossy advert. Inside the bag was a small car engine. It was holding this engine, suspended, using nothing but its straps. Imagine that, a canvas bag supporting the weight of a car engine. We needed to make a camera bag like that.
The Marlborough camera messenger bag is our version of that bag. It is the bag we would want if we could only have one camera bag. It will stand up to just about anything the user throws at it. The Superdry canvas and thick vegetable tanned leather is an incredible combination of longevity and weight.
And unlike other leading camera bags that are made of canvas, the Marlborough camera bag does not use any wax to keep it waterproof. It truly is an incredible, low-maintenance material that only gets better with age.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.