Small Sloane Street Camera Bag
• Size – 10” x 8” x 5” (25.4cm x 20.32cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3lbs (1.4kg)
• Main body colour – black.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Italian leather straps and trim.
• Methods used to open and close bag – trigger hook with dual-d ring system. Second d-ring acts as an overflow ring, when you pack a little too much gear. Trigger hook is extremely effective in deterring thieves. This is one of the most secure camera bag systems we know of.
• Removable insert – padded. Can be removed so bag can be used as a day bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Our small range of camera bags were designed to be used with mirrorless and Leica cameras, however, they also work really well for one pro-DSLR body with lens attached.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the small Sloane Street camera bag
The Sloane Street camera bag was the first design we created. We wanted to craft a bag that was minimalistic, but striking at the same time. A classic camera bag that would never go out of style. But instead one that blends in well with whatever the user is wearing. As soon as we put the charcoal tweed up against the black canvas we knew we had a winner. The Sloane Street is our best selling bag for a reason.
We use the finest triple-layered waterproof canvas, paired with Italian bubble leather to create a camera bag that is as durable as it is beautiful.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.