Small Jermyn Street Camera Bag
• Size – 10” x 8” x 5” (25.4cm x 20.32cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3lbs (1.36kg)
• Main body Colour – deep olive.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Italian leather straps and trim.
• Methods used to open and close bag – trigger hook with dual-d ring system. Second d-ring acts as an overflow ring, when you pack a little too much gear. Trigger hook is extremely effective in deterring thieves. This is one of the most secure camera bag systems we know of.
• Removable insert – padded. Can be removed so bag can be used as a day bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Our small range of camera bags were designed to be used with mirrorless and Leica cameras, however, they also work really well for one pro-DSLR body with lens attached.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the small Jermyn Street camera bag
At Hawkesmill we are obsessed with the bucolic lifestyle. We believe we live in one of the most amazing countries in the world. England is renowned for its rolling countryside and green pastures. This is the bag we created as an homage to that lifestyle. We named it Jermyn Street to pay respect to the finest men’s shopping street in London, possibly the world.
The tweed flap is quintessentially British. Our Harris Tweed is woven in the Outer Hebrides by actual people, not machines. In fact, by statutory Act of Parliament, the weaving of Harris Tweed may only be done within the homes of the islanders. Furthermore, no automation is allowed. To this day, all Harris Tweed fabric is produced by human power and human power alone.
Pair this wonderful material with Italian bubble leather and you get a bag of unparalleled beauty and durability.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.