The best luxury camera bag overall: Spectacular design meets sumptuous quality. – Digital Camera World
Jermyn Street Camera Bag
• Size – 15.7” x 11” x 5” (40cm x 28cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 5lbs (2.2kg)
• Main body Colour – deep olive.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Italian leather straps and trim.
• Pockets – 2 large, expandable front pockets, 1 large rear pocket with flap to keep water off of zip.
• 3 large internal dividers, 2 small lens dividers, 1 laptop divider.
• Backpack convertible. When the shoulder strap is looped through the d-rings on the rear of the bag, the bag can be used as a backpack. Ensuring comfortable, hands-free use, all day long.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit 15” MacBook. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• Handle is securely riveted to metal bar, running through top of flap. Rivets are used at every stress point, including: front straps, shoulder strap and handle.
• What can the bag fit? 15″ MacBook Pro, one pro-DSLR body with lens attached, one 70-200 f2.8 lens, flash unit (or two prime lenses stacked with divider) and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the Jermyn Street camera messenger bag
At Hawkesmill we are obsessed with the bucolic lifestyle. We believe we live in one of the most amazing countries in the world. England is renowned for its rolling countryside and green pastures. This is the bag we created as an homage to that lifestyle. We named it Jermyn Street to pay respect to the finest men’s shopping street in London, possibly the world.
The tweed flap is quintessentially British. Our Harris Tweed is woven in the Outer Hebrides by actual people, not machines. In fact, by statutory Act of Parliament, the weaving of Harris Tweed may only be done within the homes of the islanders. Furthermore, no automation is allowed. To this day, all Harris Tweed fabric is produced by human power and human power alone.
Pair this wonderful material with Italian bubble leather and you get a bag of unparalleled beauty and durability.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.