Small Jermyn Street Camera Bag
• Size – 10” x 8” x 5” (25.4cm x 20.32cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight – 3lbs (1.4kg)
• Main body Colour – deep olive.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Italian leather straps and trim.
• Methods used to open and close bag – trigger hook with dual-d ring system. Second d-ring acts as an overflow ring, when you pack a little too much gear. Trigger hook is extremely effective in deterring thieves. This is one of the most secure camera bag systems we know of.
• Removable insert – padded. Can be removed so bag can be used as a day bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• What can the bag fit? Our small range of camera bags were designed to be used with mirrorless and Leica cameras, however, they also work really well for one pro-DSLR body with lens attached.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
About the small Jermyn Street camera bag
At Hawkesmill we are obsessed with the bucolic lifestyle. We believe we live in one of the most amazing countries in the world. England is renowned for its rolling countryside and green pastures. This is the bag we created as an homage to that lifestyle. We named it Jermyn Street to pay respect to the finest men’s shopping street in London, possibly the world.
The tweed flap is quintessentially British. Our Harris Tweed is woven in the Outer Hebrides by actual people, not machines. In fact, by statutory Act of Parliament, the weaving of Harris Tweed may only be done within the homes of the islanders. Furthermore, no automation is allowed. To this day, all Harris Tweed fabric is produced by human power and human power alone.
Pair this wonderful material with Italian bubble leather and you get a bag of unparalleled beauty and durability.
Click here to find out more about how our bags are made.
Brittany Michaels –
I can’t believe I’m just now hearing of your brand. This is an insanely good bag! It is so much better than the other “premium” camera bags I own, it’s not even in the same league. I now want to return all of them and just use this to see how much I can use and abuse it. I think A LOT!!
The materials are second to none. I am in LOVE with the tweed. I spilled a coke on it the other day and I was gutted. But it wiped up cleanly and left no stain. I’ve owned this bag for a few months now and each day it’s a pleasure to use. It is small, lightweight and fits everything I need. I use a Leica M6 mostly by the way. Film all the way!
I haven’t seen a clasp like this on any other bag and I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about it, but it is really nice. It is so easy to open and close once you know how to. But it takes some getting used to. Which is good because it means my bag is not so easily opened by people who I don’t want to open it.
The rear pouch is a lifesaver. I’m not sure why more bags don’t have this. All of my important papers and stuff in one place with easy access. That’s just a nice feature. I was worried the metal would scratch my camera, but it never comes in contact with it. The clasp drops down and the d rings are never in the way of the camera. They literally thought of everything with this bag. There’s a lot more I can say about this bag but I think other review sites already have. I’ll send you a follow up in a year, or two when I’ve really used the heck out of it.
Alan Reese –
Perfect little bag for my Sony A7s II. Holds what I need, isn’t very heavy, looks amazing, closes securely, lifetime warranty. That’s about all you can ask for a bag that costs what this does. No complaints.
Nicholas Goodden –
Best bags you’ll find. Loving mine and getting a lot of love too!
Laurence Jr. Roque –
Glad I have bought this small Jermyn bag yesterday. It would fit 2 mirror less cameras ( Leica Q and a Fuji XPro with the 35mm ) and batteries and the separate compartments for organising your other stuff like a small umbrella, wallet, phone, etc. Perfect for street photography.
Dan Hill (verified owner) –
Without a doubt, the finest, most secure, best looking camera bag I have ever used. No complaints at all!
Thanks Hawkesmill team. You really know how to look out for your customers!