Jermyn Street is one of the most luxurious shopping destinations in London. It is home to some of the oldest brands in England. We have done our best to honour that name with this bag. Classic Harris Tweed, with supple Italian bubble leather straps and trim. This is our grandest bag, for a reason.
• Size – 15.7” x 11” x 5” (40cm x 28cm x 12.7cm)
• Weight - 6.5lbs (2.9kg)
• Main body Colour - deep olive.
• Main body material– triple layer waterproof canvas. Made in Scotland.
• Flap material – triple layer waterproof canvas with an outer layer of Harris Tweed. Made in Scotland.
• Fittings – Nickel. Custom, branded feet and trigger hooks.
• Italian leather straps and trim.
• Methods used to open and close bag – turn lock for ease of use with one hand, front double leather straps and buckle for security. Turn lock is not load-bearing. Front straps should always be done up before picking the bag up by the handle.
• Removable insert – padded, can fit 15” MacBook. Can be removed so bag can be used as a weekend bag, carry-on bag, etc. Bottom feet are removable and can be replaced when worn.
• Handle is securely riveted to steel bar, running through top of flap. Rivets are used at every stress point, including: front straps, shoulder strap, turn lock and handle.
• What can the bag fit? 15" MacBook Pro, one pro-DSLR body with lens attached, one 70-200 f2.8 lens, flash unit (or two lenses stacked with divider) and various accessories in front and rear pockets.
• Bag is waterproof and dust proof.
• Warranty – Lifetime against defects.
Built for photographers. Built for life.